Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the project(s)
- Be polite, humble and most respectful but dignified while offering pleasantries and information about the project.
- Note down relevant details for subsequent motivation and closure of deal.
- Acquire and possess sound knowledge of details about product and offerings
- Answer questions about project(s) or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer’s requirements
- Offer solutions based on clients’ needs, financial capacity and mental approach
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep records of calls and sales and useful information
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Keep a strong follow up of interested clients
- Strictly abiding by the rules and policies of the organization