If you require a transfer letter on an urgent basis, you can easily obtain it by following the procedure explained below.
Procedure for same-day issuance of Transfer Letter.
- The parties can apply for urgent transfer subject to payment of Rs.10000/- as a fee in addition to the other charges.
- In such cases, the allottee/attorney shall present the Transfer Application Form along with the required documents to the Assistant Director (Admitting) before 10 A.M.
- If the documents are in order, the admitting of the transfer case shall be done on the same day before 1200 hours.
- A.D (Admitting) shall send the file through special messenger to the concerned section of Estate Management-I or II Directorate.
- The section shall prepare a transfer proposal and transfer letter immediately and submit it to the Deputy Director who shall be competent to approve the transfer proposal.
- The transfer letter shall be delivered by the R&I Branch of Estate Management-I or II Directorate at OWO Counter from 2:00 p.m to 3:00 p.m.
- If the parties don’t receive the letters, these should be dispatched after one day.
Procedure for Issuance of Transfer Letter on Same Day