How to transfer property

Rates and procedure for Transfer of Commercial and Residential Property.

If you want to transfer commercial and residential property or want to know how much it will cost to transfer your commercial/residential plot. You need a prescribed transfer application filed by both parties. It must be duly attested by the 1st Class officer. For Oustee attestation (counter signature) you need to have signatures of First Class Magistrate

Here we have the complete list of documentation required for the transfer of a plot or property. 

  • Transfer fee as per prescribed rate in the shape of Pay Order.
  • Original allotment/offer letter.
  • NIC copy of the allottee (s)/ Attorney and Transferee(s) (attested) NIC copy of attesting officer.
  • Three specimen signatures/thumb impression of allottee (s)/ Attorney. (attested) Photograph of both parties.
  • Indemnity bond by both parties on Rs. 30/- Judicial Stamp Paper duly registered with Notary Public/Oath Commissioner and countersigned by 1st Class Magistrate with an additional Indemnity Bond in case of Oustee of Village Sheikhpur.
  • NOC from Revenue, vacant plot is exempted.
  • NOC from Building Control Section, CDA for non-conforming use of the property.
  • Original attorney along with CDA acceptance letter. Affidavit by an attorney regarding aliveness of allottee & operative of attorney.
    Original Agreement with CDA along with permission to mortgage letter by CDA if executed.
  • NOC from loan giving agency.
  • Special power of attorney duly attested by the embassy of Pakistan/ High Commission/ Consulate in case of the proposed transferee is abroad along with attested copies of Passport and NICs.
  • NIC copies of witness Affidavit by allottee/attorney for duplicate NIC and difference of signature duly attested by Notary Public or Oath Commissioner and countersigned by 1st Class Magistrate.
  • In the case of female allottees accompanied by blood relation with documentary proof to identify the allottee.
  • In case of plots allotted by CDA to Oustee of Islamabad an affidavit prescribed by CDA duly attested by Notary Public/Oath Commissioner and Countersigned by 1st Class Magistrate. In the case of Government Servant NOC from his department

In order to transfer a property or a plot, you need to pay a specific amount specified by the (CDA) Capital Development Authority. The rates of a transfer fee of commercial and residential plots are as follows.

  • Rs.250 per square yard is set for the residential plot
  • The rate is Rs.5000 per square yard for family transfer of a residential plot
  • The rate is Rs.10,000 per square yard for family transfer of a commercial plot
  • The rate for model villages is Rs.150 per square yard.   

How to transfer commercial and residential property

LEAVE A REPLYYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Your Name